I just don't know what to do about my relationship?

over 5 years ago

I’m having a hard time dealing with this situation with my partner 05/02/1972 we get into these little arguments and then he shut down and don’t wanna talk to me I feel hopeless at this should I even try I love him very much I’m thinking about giving up on him maybe he’s giving up on me?

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Teanna,

That’s really painful to argue and then feel shut out, emotionally, from someone you love. I’d be happy to provide you with a detailed reading so you know what your partner is thinking.

~ Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you , and, I will give you full insight through spirit and what is ahead , and changes . and what is on his mind toward you . and if he is cap0ble of a real relationship or not . I will give you the truth through spirit. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Good Day Teanna,

It is not easy to find resolution to issues between your partner and yourself when there is no communications. It is okay that you feel confused and anxious about what to do next.

I Am Here With You

Connect with Me in Live Chat to discover which direction you would be best going in from here.

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi Teanna I am able to connect and feel the vibrations between you and your partner and reveal what exactly is going on thru a thurough reading I can tell you what is the best path that is healthy for you it may not be what you want to hear but what you need to hear There is a lot of Mixed and crazy emotions going on in this relationship call or message me when u are ready