Please help I'm about to just give up on my partner??

over 5 years ago

Me and my partner 05/02/1972 got into a argument he said to me that I was lying todo is just lie all the time I’m starting to think maybe I should give up on him because he just… cause he is Something else and I try to be the good one in the relationship now he said that he is done with me?

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what i do see that it s not over yet, he will say words to hurt because he is hurt and angry because of the lies that are being said. but in time he will return because of his feelings.

over 5 years ago

Hello Teanna, your relationship is being tested that’s all. I would love to help you more with this matter if you would like, i’m online now.

over 5 years ago
mindreader didn't upload a photo

Mindreader (mindreader)

25 posts

come to me for detailed reading

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 09/24/18-10/01/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

oh sweetheart , its not always one person fault. there must be something that you are doign to offend him as i feel and thats escalating his negative responces towards you . obviously you two are developing trust issues, i will be here if you need my help , btu you got to look beyond the superficial issues and go towards the root cause .

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Teanna Inell,

He KNOWS you’re the good one. He’s just really emotionally immature. So sorry you’re going through that. If you want a reading, let me know.

Love and light,

Mystic_SunTiger