Shared feelings.

over 5 years ago

Does OLD love me as much as I love him? Will this ever be more than what it is right now?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your love concerns form old love and for what is ahead . I read the spirit of a person thoughts , and feelings still for you or not . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
mindreader didn't upload a photo

Mindreader (mindreader)

25 posts

come to me for help

over 5 years ago

Thanks

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi Cassandra, love isn’t allways easy its like a job sometimes.

over 5 years ago

Hello Cassandra, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for accurate his feeling towards you,what he think about you

over 5 years ago

Thanks all

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards right now is he does have feelings for you but he is not actually telling you how he truly feels because there is something holding him back, im on line if u want a reading.

over 5 years ago

Anastayshia! Thanks for your reply. I checked out your profile and I’d to know is the current rate always your rate or is this a special?

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ! Only 99 cent a min ! Come see me in chat ;)

over 5 years ago

Thanks all

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.