Purpose for having these 2 guys in my life

over 5 years ago
notmymelody didn't upload a photo

notmymelody

4 posts

I’ve always believed there is a reason for everything. Lately, my situation has me confused. I’m in a happy (honestly) relationship with A and we’ve been together a long time. Recently, I’ve met D and right now we’re friends. Everything is familiar with him and I feel very connected to him. I just want to know if anyone can help look into whether the 3 of us shared past lives or if I’m more spiritually connected with one over the other and what is the purpose that A and D have for being in my life. If anyone can help give clarity, I’ll connect to give more details. Thanks.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You should stick with A. He sincerely cares for you, while D seems to me to be looking mostly for sex.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I think A and D are both part of you and yes, there is a reason for everything and a lesson to learn from each connection. I would be happy to offer you the details you are looking for.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth through spirit why you connect with each one for different reasons . On line now Live chat . Blessings