Should I pursue him?

over 5 years ago

Over and over again over the years he comes back to my thoughts and feelings. I have not seen him in a few years, only online now days, since I live some distance away. My heart tells me I want C.D to grow old with. Should I pursue it, not knowing his feelings towards me at this point?

over 5 years ago

hello dear amd welcome and what im seeing in your guides today that yes it is a very good idea to pursue because he does also have deep feeling as well, im on line if you want to tlak more.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still have strong love feelings to take him and want to be with him but duel minded.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

U have a psychic soul mate connection/ however, a soul mate connection and commitment are two different things ;) Come in and lets see what the cards say dear ;) Only 99 cent a min !

over 5 years ago

I can help, I am online

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards