Both of the men I loved have moved on...

over 5 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

My first love is engaged and the other guy I had feelings for has a baby now. I am just torn apart and so heartbroken. I am tired of being alone. Everyone in my family is married with children and keep inviting me to baby showers, weddings, etc. I want to happy in love.

Will I ever be happy in love?

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

hello dear join me for your happiness some one block your spirits

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt from your past and feel so alone.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see why you are block from love and will help you and to bring your future forward around romance and relationship . Never give up . I have specials today . Live cha t. Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome I’m on line and there is so much to talk about

over 5 years ago

Yes, You will find happieness in love. Although you are struggling in this moment. Do not allow yourself to be over concerned. Many new and positive doors will be opened to you. And yes in the fall months will bring to you new opportunity.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

It really seems that you should move on as well. I do see happiness in your future, but you will need to close the door on your past in order for the next true connection to come.

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to help

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️