Emotionally a wreck :(

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Guidance and insight on how to move forward-Thxs Chloe 8-10-88

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you answers through spirit what I see around you , on romance and relationship stress and many other things where is going on in your life. When things get better and what to avoid . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns now .

over 5 years ago
missaria829 didn't upload a photo

missaria829

10 posts

hello i would love to help you get answers, clarity, closure, guidance. whatever it is that you need i am happy to help, please contact me and mention this post for a special discount.

over 5 years ago

I know someone from your past is still in your heart no matter what you do, but i do see a new beginning about to take fold in your life and he will bring you the happiness and strength you need to move onto bigger better things dear.

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Clara trying very hard to move forward:(

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

I am online now dear, I will guide you so you can finally be happy again.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/25/18-07/02/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE/JULY Specials!

over 5 years ago
psychicbobbiefaith didn't upload a photo

Guided by the Spirits Themself (psychicbobbiefaith)

134 posts

Hello I Am Offering 15 Minute Reading Answers Questing Past Present Future And More A&Q for $10 WITH ONE FREE FOLLOW UP READING Pace Of Mind Is Just A Call Away

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR BETTER INSIGHT ,GUIDANCE. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOU WERE,WHERE YOU ARE, AND WHERE YOUR GOING.

over 5 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I specialize in emotions and the mental process, grief, depression, anxiety, and can help you find positive solutions.

over 5 years ago
vivian23 didn't upload a photo

Clarity in 1 Reading (vivian23)

23 posts

hey hun , I know you already have a ton of advisors telling you that they can help u , I am a Certified Spiritual Director for over 6 yrs. I specialize in helping people emotionally and mentally and can help in all aspects of life , I know there are a ton of advisor above me but I truly care and I could help if u allow me too , let me know love my rate is .75cents per min :)

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me i tell you what will you way forward,

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Please call me Chloe, You’ve just been through a very hard transition and you need time to get your thoughts levelled and clear—without having to say much because youre already talked out.

call me if you want to chat.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY.IM ONLINE .