Me

over 5 years ago

What do you pick up on when tunning into my energy ?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are not happy in your life and want a guy in your life who you love most.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when some things will change around you in your life for the positive . you have a smile on the outside , but hurting on the inside . On line now Live chat . I have specials today . I know I can help you and give you the truth. Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 10min/$19, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi! I would be happy to take a look and offer some insight. Join me on chat!

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

your vibrations and energy reveal to me you are a good hearted person and very indepdendant and you’ve been awaiting new oppertunitys to take place in your life call me here are my prices LOVERS READING 25 DOLLARS 45 MINUTES ADDTIONAL 5$ WILL INCLUDE CAREER AND ADDITIONAL 5 MINUTE 15 DOLLARS FOR 15 MINUTES 125 MY MOST STRONGEST READING INCLUDING 2 DAYS WORTH OF FREE MINUTES PLUS YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER 1 CHAKRA BLANCING OR 1MEDITATION 225 IN DEPTH PAST LIFE READING IN DEPTH TAROT FULL LIFE READING 75 DOLLARS HALF DECK TAROT READING 45 DOLLARS 10 DOLLAR TWO LINE TAROT SPREAD ANWERS 2 QUESTIONS ALL SPELL CASTINGS START AT 100 DOLLARS AND OVER CUSTOME MADE SPELLS START AT 300 I am also 90 cents per minute