Ready

over 5 years ago

do you see him purposing soon? I’m ready for more a committed relationship with him.

over 5 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

It is something that has been on his mind, but he has some fears in his love life that has been causing interference.

Contact me for a detailed reading :)

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see when this person will propose and much more and what your future will be and when he will ask you and when relationship will get better through spirit. On line now live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 5 years ago

Yes he will and I know when dear and what hes always been waiting for :)

over 5 years ago

Sky…. thank you.

I’m not sure Clara what you’re meaning? I got irritated at him earlier tonight. I messaged him and asked if he was still at work? (just check on him ) – He said no, I’m golfing. After some time to think …..I wrote, of course. (To be sarcastic) I’m thinking it’s hopeless with him giving me a ring …. :((. But I do believe you saw someone/ something…. and it could be someone else that’s going to come back in.. idk. thank u

over 5 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

I am online if you were interested in chatting

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for this weekend 15min/$29, 20 mins-$36,30min/$50 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️