want to give up

over 13 years ago
lari didn't upload a photo

poppy (lari)

1 post

i just recently separated from my ex and i really dont know all this is happening he wants a divorce and i have a 8month old baby y is this happening to me. he has left me with nothing and he is so happy and y am i going through this i just want to give up

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

well dont give up hon come let talk i will show you what you may need to do

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey there, Hi ……. I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now.. call me i’am on line & waiting for your call

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

it is a sad situation. there is a way out, even as the sun sets and the moon rises, the phoenix shall rise and you shall see the light of the day. find me, art from belgium.

over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

Do not give up, time heals all wounds. I went through a similar situation and have come to realize that we go through these things to learn valuable life lessons. Don’t rely on anyone (even a spouse) for your own happiness. Manifest destiny.

over 13 years ago
shyowl didn't upload a photo

Shy Owl (shyowl)

10 posts

Sometimes the things that are removed from our paths are painful, yes, but necessary to allow new doors to open. See this in the energy of the death card, drastic, sometimes unexpected change, that gives birth to new life and a new direction. This is certainly one of those “go with the flow” moments. Hang in there, you will see the what for’s for yourself and be able to make a clear personal choice in the next few weeks. You will also be able to understand if this is or is not actually a blessing in disguise.

over 13 years ago
missann's photo

Miss Ann (missann)

102 posts

The very first thing you want to do is find out about the child support laws in your country. It is his child too, so he has to take responsibility for the well-being of that child. Especially if you are left with nothing. You also want to get a lawyer, to make sure he doesn’t drain any joint bank accounts and leave you homeless.

While this is painful, you do have to think about the well-being of an 8 month old child. Then worry about the whys of the situation.

over 13 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

where would your baby be, if you gave up. focus on that beautiful child and the life you CAN and WILL give her or him. Letting a man rule you and make you WHO you are is a huge mistake! This man wasnt there when you were brought into this world, nor did he have a part of it. He wasnt there when you made some of your greatest accomplishments. It’s probably safe to say he wasnt around when you took your first step as a child and he wont be there when you take your last step while reflecting all you have accomplished in your life.

over 13 years ago

Contact me, I’ll help you with this :)

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

it is indeed sad that you have to face this kind of pain in your life. i am here to help you out of this. please find me in chat, art from belgium