WHAT ????!!!!!

over 5 years ago

What is happening around me!

Ok, the man I’ve been dating we were together last night and this morning. (He finally) moved 4 hours away- he came in and I went to see him…..I want to move to be with him. But he’s not saying anything. I miss him. I didn’t have sex last night w/ him my fear of being hurt and possibly without him took over. We see each other every 2-3 weeks--have done this for a long time. -I want to be married and be happy., I want to live with him 4 hours away. But he’s not saying anything- it’s hurting me. I want it in my life – my heart has been torn the past couple weeks. I’ve had two men from my past contact me and are trying to start up something with me. OUT OF NO WHERE! What is happening around me and why??? please explain this to me. Thanks

over 5 years ago

The man ive been seeing has broken my heart. Will things turn around or will he stay gone? He has been such a wonderful person to me it’s just hard to wrap my mind around this

over 5 years ago

Emotional day. I’ve cried so hard he was my best friend. I told him that in the texts I sent today. we messsged every day and dated for such a long time now. Will he come back? The 2 men who have tried to come back into my life. I’ve blocked out of my phone today. I don’t want them – I don’t even want them to attempt to contact me. . I told one today I was happy and was with someone. I lied. Even thou W has hurt me by not responding back to my messages today/night. His last words were I’m done. :’(. He can’t be… :’(

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

i can look into this and answer some of your questions if you would like i can tell from a glance you are in love with him but his love for you is not the same something has changed for him

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IAM ONLINE .

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on love from the pass , and your present relationship and his thoughts , I will give you the truth on all love areas and much more , And let you know what he thinking on you to move with him , and give you the truth from spirit . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . You won,t have to wonder . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mysticalloveadvisor1 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual ❤️ Cynthia (mysticalloveadvisor1)

3 posts

hi dear I sense that you are still currently confused and theres a answer to this please give me a call and lets see what is happening

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear,i am here to tell you actually feeling of him and i tell you what he wish and how your life will be full of happiness

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hi, I can help, I am online