JOB AND BOYFRIEND

over 6 years ago
mania9917 didn't upload a photo

mania9917

1 post

HI DOES ANYONE SEE ME GERTING A NEW JOB AND WILL MY RELATIONSHIP LAST THE LONG HAUL ME 10/may/1977 him 6/dec/1986

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy but things are not much clear at this time from his side.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello Mania,

I would be happy to chat with you about your current situation and what you can expect out of those things in the near future.

I am actually currently running a price reduction until the end of the weekend. Now is a good time to get in touch. Take a look at my profile and see if my reading style resonates with you. My reviews speak of my accuracy, authenticity, and care of my clients.

Give me a call!

Best wishes, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hi there,

I’d be happy to look into your career and relationship for you. Please check out my profile and client feedback. And if my energy resonates with you, give me a call! :)

Bright blessings, Violet

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of of your concerns on job and relationship . I read the spirit and situation and give you the truth , and what is ahead , and changes . On line now Live chat , I have specials today . I know I can help you and ease your mind . Blessings