Im confused

over 6 years ago

Hi im on verge of divorcing frankie. If i stay with him.will it be better or worse?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will change and his thoughts around the marriage with you , I will give you the truth what the spirit show around him and if he will change at all for the future . On line now Live chat . I know I can help you and give you insight and details around your marriage with this man . On live now Live chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago

you wont be happy hun. you are not happy now as well, but the thing is staying in marriage wil beget you happiness, and divorcing will just add to yoru problems in the future and you wil be lost… i can help yo more with this. you can call me for a proper reading GB

over 6 years ago

It may be a matter of timing more than anything else that you are struggling against right now. I’d be happy to look into your options and let you know whatever good versus negatives I pick up about going either route. Take good care of yourself.

over 6 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot and Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

im picking alot of “miscommunication” between you two id like to read more into this contact me when ur ready

over 6 years ago
mystickellysreadings's photo

Mystic Kelly's readings (mystickellysreadings)

16 posts

please contact me now I have your honest answers details insights and clarity your looking for

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for wise direction about your issue