Career Help!!

over 6 years ago
cspire didn't upload a photo

cspire

9 posts

I am in search of someone with DETAILS!! Not just yes you will find a job soon. I need actual details. What type of work. When… where. .. point me in the right direction

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what type of job and when you will receive it . and your options . I read around the spirit of the person and situation. I will give you full accurate insight and details . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi there!

I would be happy to help you. I can provide details, but I do not work with time frames, so the when is not possible for me. If you wish for me to look into the rest, I would love to help.

Give me a call!

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hello,

I can help your search I know how stressful it is finding work when the bills are piling, I will point you into the right direction so finally things can start turning around and go your way contact me now.

-Clara

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear join me for wise and right direction about your career i will guide you wisely according your interest

over 5 years ago

Please check out my reviews and my profile. I make a connection before any paid session.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my lower rates $1.99 and special 20mins/$37 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi! I would be happy to answer all your questions. Come chat with me!