confused

over 6 years ago
sophiemc79 didn't upload a photo

sophiemc79

1 post

My ex broke up with me nearly 5 months ago. She recently unblocked me on Facebook and has some of our old posts of her saying she loves me etc. I have also received blank texts and hang up calls from someone which I think is her. Just wondering what she is doing/thinking.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi hun,

That sounds like a lot of drama. I’m sorry you are left questioning the situation. If you’d like to give me a call, I’d be happy to look at your ex for you and see if we can make some sense out of those texts and calls.

Best of luck to you, Pixie

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, SHE DOESEN’T REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT IT SHOWS SHE IS. WHY? BECAUSE THINGS DIDNT GO ACCORDING TO WHAT SHE EXPECTED, SO NOW SHE IS TAKEING A STEP BACWARD TOWARD YOU. FIVE MONTHS THOUGH CAN REALLY CHANGE A PERSON SO BE CARFUL.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you with your concerns and much more on your love life and ex . I will give you full insight details through spirit. On line now . I know I can help you right away and clear some issues where you are concern about. Blessings