I don’t know

over 6 years ago

I’m not sure what I want but I’m just in the mood to talk to a psychic. Would prefer to have “said psychic” be drawn to me as the connection will be easier.

DOB 03/22/1992

Thank you, Courtney

over 6 years ago

Hi Courtney,

I’d be happy to chat with you. I am online now and will be for the rest of the evening. I always establish connection before charging.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello join me i will be happy to give you clarity

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your questions and much more through spirit . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . I know I can ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello i am a very fast and direct reader. if you need someone without wasting your money and so so.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I HAVE 40 YRS. PLUS EXP. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR SITUATION.IAM AN EMPATH READER WHICH MEANS I HAVE COMPASSION FOR ALL MY CLIENTS AND I UNDERSTAND THIER FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS. I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE,CAREER FAMILY MATTERS, PAST,PRESENT AND FUTURE. IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD A READING BUT WERE GIVEN “FALSE HOPES” AND PROMISES THEN IAM THE ONE YOU SHOULD TALK TO.BECAUSE I DO NOT, I REPEAT, I DO NOT SUGAR COAT ANY OF MY READINGS! I TELL YOU WHAT I SEE, HEAR AND FEEL. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, AS THIS IS NOT WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT!THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE. BUT ITS TOTALLY UP TO YOU TO MAKE THAT REAL MOVEMENT IN YOUR LIFE AND I CAN GUIDE YOU HOW! CALL ME TODAY OR MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON ONE.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi Courtney! I do resonate with your energy and I’d be happy to read for you. :)

Bright blessings,

Violet

over 6 years ago

How did it go Courtney? :)

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George