CrossRoads

over 6 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Hi. I’m just not sure what to do. I’ve not seen Glen since end of sept. Predicted contac nerve comes to pass. I’m doing my own thing keeping busy Etc. Just curious If it’s best to move from him. If someone else is coming in for me. Or Not. Thanks

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes yes you should move but i see he will come to you but at that moment he will not like past,i see some one around you will be your partner,join me for detail

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead for you on love and if Glen will contact you and if he have someone else , or not , I will give you the truth and much more , to ease your concerns on love and moving forward.I have specials today , When hire answer right away . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

come to me if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago

I sense someone around him that is causing a block.

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Gurl everyone around someone okurrr

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Your spot on there House. Cause my response was gonna be. Hmmm but he’s single & sniffing round so. Wow must be serious lol. & people can only cause blocks if there negative influences I’ve been told. So that if it’s anyone could be he’s work mates. Etc. I’m not paying much attention to the comment. Lol

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Gurl they ALL say someone around him someone around him but they are never specific lol I’m like please have several seats ain’t no one got time for that

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Exactly Hun they do. & that’s why I never reply I just laugh. It’s all cold reading. & that reader told me same thing last year. Funny I know for a fact he’s single he’s told me & friends. & if it’s a female round him she’s from he’s past & he don’t go there lol. They make me laugh

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

I get that as well I just act like oh no .. lol Felicia sit DOWN

over 6 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

That’s the best way to be. As you say there’s someone round us all. It’s just a line they use.