relationships

over 13 years ago
addicted didn't upload a photo

aliesha ritter (addicted)

1 post

how do i get the love of my life back? he has cut me out of his life completly?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Generally, men like to have a focus, a purpose, in life. If they can’t see what that is, or they don’t know quite where life is taking them, they tend to withdraw. They cut themselves off emotionally and physically, and basically when they most need emotional support they run away from it to work it out themselves. They also have a different perception in relationships. Whilst a woman reads everything into how a man behaves and convinces herself things are moving forward and raises her hopes and expectations, the guy feels nothing like this and so women continually feel let down and disappointed. I’d advise giving him the space, but be honest. If you’ve been expecting a deeper level of commitment from him, tell him you respect he wants some space to breathe, but not at the expense of your freedom. Don’t pretend you are happy with giving him space on a casual relationship basis if you don’t want to be casual. That would just be fooling yourself into another heartbreaking situation. Be clear about what you want. Men like honesty, a bit of vulnerability, decisiveness, and un-emotional but not cold and calculating. It’s ok to tell a man what you expect and want but in a fun, non-persuasive, not trying to convince him how it would work, way. Hope this helps, good luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_spiritualist_amanda didn't upload a photo

Mystical Mandy (psychic_spiritualist_amanda)

16 posts

what im feeling is when you and him FINALLY get close, he backs away. and your more like friends. Contact me Honey we can talk:)

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can bring back your love one with in weeks just conact me for more info

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can bring back your love one with in weeks just conact me for more info

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, no one can bring back your love back. Only your destiny can do this magic. If it is not in your destiny then better forget him. If you want check verdict of your destiny you are welcome for chat. Please join me with your date of birth,time and place of birth and name. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi teresa, i know what is happening between your love and you. you have to be patient. my hunch is that if he truly loves you, he will find a way to get back in touch. if he does not you may contact him personally and find out. it seems there might be a communication issue here. you may also contact me if you need further help. best wishes, art from brussels