nan

over 13 years ago

i lost my nan just over a year ago and was very close to her there are thing i never told her there for cannot move on and grieve i miss her so much and would love for her to get in contact some how just to let me know she is ok and happy with the choices i have made in my life since her passing please help

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Me too, natasha :( As there are things I wish I’d have asked her and payed more attention to. So many missed opportunities. But when we are younger we don’t think there will be a time when we’ll regret not having made the most of that connection. I can honestly say I believe that my grandparents know. I don’t know why, how or where, but they do know. I saw one of my grannies in a dream once, two years after her death. She was hanging out my miscarried baby’s clothes on a washing line. And I just knew that was right and everything was fine. I think your nan will be proud of you and will be part of the life force which guides us towards where we are going. Your grieving is natural and normal. Embrace it and let it come and go as it will. Even after 15years I sometimes have really strong emotional reactions for no reason at all about people who have died. They’ll always be with us somehow. It might help if you write your nan a letter and put it in her favourite place. Share the experience of doing this with a close family member if you want to, it might be helpful to vocalise what you want to say to your nan through someone else, then at least you’ll feel you’ve told some part of your nan. You might be surprised to find other family members will feel the same. And will be fully aware of your special relationship with nan and that you have extra special things to say to her. If you can’t share the letter, then you can share the experience of taking it to nan’s special place. I hope this helps a little. I do empathise with you. x

over 13 years ago
psychic_spiritualist_amanda didn't upload a photo

Mystical Mandy (psychic_spiritualist_amanda)

16 posts

I Would Love To Help You With That:) Im Sorry To Hear That But If You Send A Live Chat We Could Talk About It Free Of Charge. Bye Bye

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Your nan is telling me that you feel like you you let her down by the things you havent told her. thats why you kept them to yourself. especially about that one guy. she isnt ashamed of you. thats why she came to you so soon after she died. yell to me in paid chat and we will talk to her some more

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

I think a big part of our life is never getting a chance to say goodbye to someone we love. And yet were left here dieing inside. Give me a ring, i would love to channel and see what is in store, you may have already had dreams, or life experiences,and have not payed any mind, and yet you think she hasnt showed herself.