Dogma Abandoned - NonJudgement Embraced

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

As a “sensitive” growing up in an ultra-conservative religious cult that saw every metaphysical gift as though the Devil was just toying with the reader’s mind (I grew up in a Christian “salt-pile” where only people from that strict dogmatic religion were allowed to live nearby) I have more than tested the ‘spirits.’ Being a professional reader these past 20 years has genuinely taught me many powerful life lessons. First and foremost I’ve learned to let go of any ego need before doing a reading. That judgment is something that BLOCKS psychic ability. A psychic can’t be answering honest questions like “is this person of my interest the perfect soulmate for me?” when s/he feels some kind of righteous judgment about the question because maybe the querant is married to someone else or of a different sexual orientation than the reader. There’s really no place for ego or posturing in the psychic realm at all.

People don’t hire readers to learn about the limited thinking of previously published thought. They’re asking for individualized and fresh information.

When someone comes to me for a reading, I must first clear away any stress from my day. Then I ask the Universe for revealing it’s vast wisdom … and seek that knowledge that surpasses any kind of human understanding.

I’ve worked on many sites and have read for thousands of people living all over the globe. I think I’ve grown from providing those readings as much as my clients have grown. Spirit keeps teaching me new life lessons all the time.

Give me a chat! Blessed be.