Last day of price reduction and message about coming months.

over 4 years ago

Hello All,

I just wanted to report that this is the last night (9/29-9/30) for the drastically reduced price range, which includes special.

I am currently charging $2.75 down a fairly recently raise of $3.25/$3.50 from what has been years of a $2.99 price.With the Shadow Season approaching with Samhain and Halloween, I will be in my greatest demand of the year second only to the December holidays.

I’d like to give anyone the chance to a few dollars. I am willing to allow clients to purpose bulk time now under the current per price of $2.75 with specials being even lower depending on the block of time chosen. Specials are from 10 – 45 minutes with increased value with the longer minute blocks.

Please give me a call or message me if you are interested in purchasing some time under the current for future use. We could schedule the time when you’d want to use the minutes or you can hold them if you’d like. Again, this is the lowest price I have offered in quite a few years and with my increased popularity, my availability will not be the same. I do read outside of Bitwine in a personal business as well so appointments will likely be a necessity in the upcoming year.

Thank you for your continued support. Brightest of blessings and best wishes!

Pixie