Partners Integration Overview
By integrating with BitWine, a partner can easily incorporate online consultation technology into its website. The ability to talk to an expert online is a powerful feature for any community. The experts may come from the partner (via its website users, subscribers, affiliates, employees, etc) or the partner may choose to tap into BitWine’s global expert database and display existing relevant experts in the partner’s domain.
In both cases you can enjoy BitWine’s Revenue Sharing Program which distributes up to 50% of BitWine’s revenues to its partners.
BitWine spectrum of advisors is divided into multiple networks. An advisor may show up in one or more networks. A network defines:
- the scope of advisors that will be accessible
- the available categories
- admission policy for the network
- customization options such as default language
BitWine has created multiple Networks in multiple domains such as the Nutrition Advisors Network, Tech Advisors Network, Travel Advisors Network, Online Psychic Network, and more. A partner may connect to either the global BitWine network, or to a specific BitWine network, or create its own network.
Connecting to a Network
A Partner may connect to a Network by selecting it in the widget creation process (see BitWine Affiliation Program) or via the API. Dedicated partner networks are usually accessed via the API but a simple widget interface is possible too.
Creating a custom network
We can create a custom network for partners. While hosted and managed by BitWine, you will have administration control of your network. You will get to choose the categories available, the admission policy, and various other attributes. Contact us if you want to have your own network.
A few points to consider when you create your own network:
- Do you want outside advisors who fit your categories to be accessible in addition to advisors whom you signed up?
- Do you want the advisors you signed up to be accessible by other networks as well? Note that answering yes to any of the above options increases your revenue stream potential from our revenue sharing program.
- Connect to a BitWine network
- Search for advisors via any criteria
- Fetch advisors profile information and client reviews
- Initiate a “conversation widget” – a ‘floating window’ that lets a client communicate and buy services from an advisor
- Initiate a “leave a message widget” – a ‘floating windows’ that lets a client leave a message to an advisor
Participating in the BitWine Revenue Sharing Program via the API
To participate in the BitWine Revenue Sharing Program when using the API, you must sign up as an affiliate first. Then, when using the API calls and widgets, don’t forget to pass your User ID in the AUID parameter where applicable. That will make sure the relevant transactions will be tracked to your account.
Using the API
The first thing you will need to do is contact us with a brief description of the intended usage. Upon approval, you will get back an API key and password which will be needed in your API calls.
For a detailed description of the API calls and use case examples see our BitWine’s Application Programming Interface (API).