who can help bring my wife and I together

over 12 years ago

I have been seperated for over 7 months. I want to be with my wife more than anything in this world. I dont have a lot of money, but need her back. if you think you can do this, please respond.

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear sure i would like to help you and i can make a good deal please contact me hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i can do this i am completely sure of that, and not alot of money will be need’d at all. i will work step by step with you until she is back with you call me live i will give you more then a few free mins to chat and then hire if you feel you should :) godbless and i really do wish nothing but the best for you :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

What your going through is really tough its like an empty space is there and you miss your wife so much. There is a way you can do things naturally it will take work but it works if you follow it. Have a read of win back love by annalyn caras you will find her on facebook but her programme works.

Don’t give up you can bring your wife back gently without brute force of some spell of which would wear off. To truely win her back you need a plan and thats what annalyn caras work gives you.

over 12 years ago

Hello, I can definitely help you with this, I’m an experienced psychic reader and can reunite you with your lover easily, I do not charge much at all and we can work around what you’re able to afford. Blessing, xoxo

over 12 years ago

DOB details of you and your wife will be needed to tell how you can be together