Just a question

over 13 years ago
cmj didn't upload a photo

sassysag (cmj)

3 posts

Every psychic I have spoken to has told me that the one I’ve recently spoken to looks to be my soul mate. Do psychics tell everyone this to make them feel better and hope that things will work out? Cuz I do love him but feel I might be better moving on. But none so far have thought I should. Yes I do feel a strong connection with him but I don’t think he does me!!

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

every reading is diffrent dear conact me and i will tell you the truth in what i see i dont hold back and it will be 0.99 cents a min for you

over 13 years ago
cmj didn't upload a photo

sassysag (cmj)

3 posts

Oh I don’t mean anyone is necessarily holding back all have told me things you hate to tell a woman. Like other women in pic and all that good stuff. I think they are all telling the truth but just wondering do psychics go straight to the soul mate thing?

over 13 years ago
paganonetarot's photo

paganonetarot

2 posts

I can’t speak for other psychics but I believe in telling someone what they need to hear and not what they might want to hear. As was stated before each reading and each reader is different. I can honestly say I have had very few readings where the people involved were actually soul mates. For me it is a rare occurance but again that is just me! Blessings to you!

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , well every experts use different methods of readings , they read for different tools , cards , stars signs . some see different part and some see other things . they are not saying things to make you feel better my dear . its all truth you get on this web site . don’t doubt experts my friend , there abilities and talents are unique , all are gifted but every one don’t see every single part . some see one part of the coin and some other side . i hope you get me . god bless you . bye

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Blessings Sassy, your own intution and spirit is right. Dump him and move on. You are going to attract the RIGHT one as soon as you’ve let this one go, he doesn’t match your spirit.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings. Some psychics do go straight to the soul mate thing. Some want to make you happy, some want to set you on the right path with the truth. I would be very happy to connect with his mind, soul, and heart and tell you what he is feeling, thinking, and his intentions. If he is the one and if not who is. Please meet me in chat and I would love to bring you peace. Love and Light.