Will it be over

over 13 years ago

I’m sick of only being able to live day to day and am almost at the age for retirement with no finances behind me. Do you see any sort of financial gain through winnings etc, ahead for me?

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

june 10th, i see money coming your way from a family member actually,

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I have a fair idea what life must be like whats important is to seek budgeting advice through a community advice centre they can refer you and its free. They can put you in touch with organisations that can help with things such as getting an idea off the ground.

Have you thought about turning a hobby such as knitting that sort of thing into making money. This is just an idea to start with do you have markets where you are where you can set up a stall to sell baking, knitting these are just ideas to start with. I do hope you find a way ahead with a little creative thinking anything is possible.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

@ Lea…Thank you both for your responses. Lea, I certainly hope your prediction comes to fruition. I have been trying to follow “The Secret”. And Angel, during the winter I knit heaps, but am now holding down a part-time job and doing university study, so it leaves little time for any moneymaking. Thank you both so much