Will It change

over 12 years ago

I have been in my relationship for nearly 8 yrs and everything has gone bad between us… Will it change for us or is this the end for us?

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Helo Renee, Need help and want to know what future hold for you? then let help you, please contact me.

god bless

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

What do you want deep down if you want the relationship to work then things can be fixed.

The first thing you need to do is talk to your partner about where things are at with the relationship do this in a loving way. Have you thought about spicing things up relationships always go through phases and will be tested my grandparents were married for over 50 years and were seperated through death in 2008 they had a very good strong relationship and one thing they always did was talk its important to communicate. Perhaps take things back a step to when you were first dating to remind hin why he fell in love with you perhaps start going on dates role playing different characters. Organise a surprise romantic picnic for him as they say the way to a mans heart is his stomach. Try and make thing interesting do something together you haven’t done before. The more excitement you bring back the more likely your relationship will survive.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

Has he been seeing anyone else?

over 12 years ago

I need dob details of both of you to tell what exactly is in store for you

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun im lea how are you? i would just like to tell you theres dark before light meaning bad befrore good, if you can send me a msg or call me with your date of birth and your partners name i will gladly explain to you whats instore and what to expect and also watch out for to avoide a problem. godbless and i wish you the best of luck

over 12 years ago

18/12/73 IS MY BIRTH AND MY PARTNERS NAME IS TIM 27/8/83

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello sweetie please join me in my chat if you wish to find the answears you seek god bless

over 12 years ago

I’d be happy to look into this and see how how things will pan out for and him. I work with first names only and speak only the truth. I work with my clients focusing on their best interest.

have a wonderful day! feel free to contact me