English (Change)

depressed

over 7 years ago

wondering when i will get over my ex

over 7 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

107 posts

Give it time. We all hear this, and i know the pain, and the different emotions one has to go through after a break-up, but we do heal. It may take longer for some more than others. Try and find some tips to help you along the way. Meditation, and so on. :)

over 7 years ago

hello chat me I can tell you when you get over. I need your date of birth,time and place of birth for prediction. God bless you.

over 7 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

38 posts

hes your ex but something is telling you something not right with this break up you have your own esp but not sure what lets chat and we will work on it

over 7 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

84 posts

I am so sorry to hear you are having a tough time getting over your ex. I can feel how much love there is still. I would be very happy to look into things and tell you what your ex is feeling, thinking, and their intentions and if there is a chance for reconnecting or not. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 7 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

41 posts

Trust me, you will get over it in time, and when you meet the one who is meant for you. All things happen for a reason. Let’s chat.

over 7 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

41 posts

Trust me, you will get over it in time, and when you meet the one who is meant for you. All things happen for a reason. Let’s chat.