Should we break up?

over 12 years ago
bc921 didn't upload a photo

Rebecca (bc921)

2 posts

I am toying with the idea of breaking it off with my boyfriend. Should i do it?

over 12 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

Contact me, I may be able to help you

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

why so drastic step.? Anyway call me and lets see if, anything can work out in the rough sea.

GBU

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Always go with your gut it will never let you down.

Obviously things aren’t working and your not happy but before you make any final decision talk to your boyfriend about whats on your mind try and work through it and if you find things still don’t change then do what feels right but always try and resolve things before doing anything drastic.

over 12 years ago

Provide dob details of both of you and we can easily find out if its in your best interest to be with him or break up with him and when you will meet your soulmate

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please join me in my chat sweetie if you wish

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

there iss not the same connection as yous once had, things are not going in the right direction you feel held back a bit you feel like you need more out of a relahtionship thers somewhat love there but you want better, call for futher details :) Godbless

over 12 years ago

Cannot tell you if you should break up or not..but I offer you a reading that will show the results should you choose to leave and what is in your best interest.

feel free to contact me for honesty and to see what you could expect should you stay verses leaving.

have a wonderful day!