income tax

over 13 years ago

my bday is 4/14/87 things are just going down hill in my money department is there any way i will be getting the income tax that is due to me on my birthday tomorrow?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Ring the tax department only they can tell you put the pressure on explain that you really need the money and why if done right you never know your luck

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

@angel i’ve done that already im about to go crazy calling them everyday of the week it would just be great if i got it on my bday…im down to my last 5 dollars im jus lost

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I understand your situation more than you realise. What I would suggest from here is to see a budget advisor go through citizens advice beaureau they can refer you and its normally free. This will enable you to see the real picture and they can put you in touch with organisations that can help you sort through things. You may need to look at ways of reducing expenses and thats what a budget advisor can help with. Sometimes relying on one thing isn’t a good idea having a back up plan is always adviseable. Talking to a budget advisor will enable you to make decisions that perhaps you hadn’t before.

As much as you want this money on your birthday the tax department have a process to follow did they tell you when you would receive the money as they should have done that. But in saying this call them again and ask them when you will receive the money and then just wait and if by then you haven’t received it call them back and complain to a supervisor point out you were told by a certain date and that it hasn’t been actioned that should then get things moving.

Best of luck