tina75's photo

tina75

4 posts

am i going to over come my financial trouble soon.DOB jan 18 1975

over 13 years ago
divinefate's photo

Sky taylor (divinefate)

6 posts

Hi Tina, Financial troubles can be one of the worst things to go through. Please contact me so that I may help you in your time of need.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing your cv needs to be no more than 3 pages and be relevant to the jobs your applying for. Also your covering letter should state whats in the advert for the job stating what you can offer as it is a competitive market and considering 70 % of jobs are not advertised. I would recommend you go to some websites for writing covering letters and cvs. Remember the first 30 seconds of looking at your application are crucial so do something outstanding with both cv and covering letter. Get friends and family to watch out for work for you and recommend you, visit companies to drop off your cv that leaves a lasting impression and saves thousands on advertising. Place an ad for work, sign up with employment agencies and keep in contact weekly.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

im lea, how are you? im picking up that there is a down hill before an up hill for you, everything is not always what we want to hear, but there is a couple more obsticles that life will put infront of you , i see a relahtionship coming up for you that will be stressful, to go deeper into this please call me live/msg me. godbless and thanks for reading my post :)