i cant get pregnant

over 12 years ago

please i am so stressed aqbout this i have degenerative disc disease at 31 yrs old and i want a baby i need to have one soon or it will be harder to carry a baby with the ddd i want to know if and when ill be pregnant

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I am sorry it’s a pressing issue for you. I assume you’ve done all the medical things, like checked your fertility and discussed how a baby will affect your ddd (not only pregnancy and child birth but having to carry it round, lots of bending and lifting etc not so bad as a baby but 1-3yrs is the most physically demanding in my experience). So, first I would prepare yourself for losing out on this experience. I’m not saying don’t be positive it might happen, but don’t hang all your hopes and dreams on having a baby. I wish I’d have been told this instead of going down all the routes possible to try and have one. If someone had just said – no! – to me… but life is full of ‘ifs’. And be open with how this is affecting you personally, you are allowed to grieve when you consider you might not have a baby. We are all mothers and we all lose our babies no matter what age they are, even if they are just a precious thought. Because if you don’t acknowledge what might not be, it might turn into a bitter resentful jealousy as you see all your friends getting pregnant and people making a fuss over them. (Believe me, they fuss soon dies down and a lot of mums I know find it hard when they’re suddenly ‘ordinary’ again) I hope it does work out for you, but maybe whilst you’re trying you should look into fostering and adoption at the same time. If you leave it until you find you can’t have a baby it could take a few years to get through this process. Don’t be reassured by people saying you are still young. I know, just tell them it could take you six or seven years to get through all these processes if you’re having to consider or go down all these routes. The most important thing is to think about your well-being in the future if it is childless. Will you still be happy in yourself and with your partner and with relatives and friends all busy with families doing family things? If you can’t and are completely focused on having a baby then you need counselling to get to a better place of acceptance and to help you come to a better balance. A baby should be a nice addition, not a necessity. I got into such a mess over the need to function as a real woman and wasted so many years of stress about it. I have two adopted boys now, but it has been spoiled because I’m absolutely exhausted pushing myself to the limit physically and emotionally to get what I felt I deserved, just to keep up with my friends and family, just to prove that I could be a mum too…. I don’t mean to be pessimistic, just realistic, it’s a complicated issue not made easier by having really emotive emotions and needs as a woman. Hope you are successful, but go for some healing and counselling to talk through stuff and de-stress. x

over 12 years ago

thank u for the advice but im looking for a more psychic answer

over 12 years ago

I will need your dob details which will give clear answer to how and when this can happen.In indian astrology remedial measures too have been suggested as per the affliction in the horoscope. This generally happens due to affliction of 5th and 7th houses. By performing the remedial measures of these afflictions there can be success gained in getting a child

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I know that you want a baby its like its as if you don’t have one theres nothing left. To be quite honest even with psychic answers you do still need to seek advice from a fertility expert who can do all the tests to find out if you can even fall pregnant as some people can’t for one reason or another. I get the feeling your afraid to find out and is why you would rather seek advice from a psychic. I keep seeling ivf as your option perhaps this is the only way you can have a baby. Any way I would suggest having all the tests first including the ones for your partner then once you can see where things are at in terms of getting pregnant then you know what your up against. The sooner you do this the sooner a child may bless your world.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU TO SEE IF AND WHEN YOU WILL GET PREGNANT HOPE TO HER FROM YOU SOON

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

your problem is within not outher, your cycle is not on track correctly, you have to much estrogen,, there are many things I can help with, call me only for real advice thanks ;) godbless