will my husband be sent to afghanistan?

over 13 years ago
ellimaii didn't upload a photo

EMD (ellimaii)

2 posts

My husband is in the Army and I dream he is going to Afghanistan. I have had this dream many times and it is so real it feels like a memory now rather then a dream. I see him leave and I see him over there in uniform. Will this happen? Is my husband going to be sent to Afghanistan with the Army? If so, when? If you can be accurate I will pay for an entire session.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please write his date of birth,time and place of birth, if his details are not available write your’s. I will be happy to reply your questions. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ellimaii didn't upload a photo

EMD (ellimaii)

2 posts

Oh thank you so so so much for replying. His date of birth is 6th Oct 1978, Cairns in North Queensland (Australia) and time I am not sure of. I hope this helps…

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

I believe the war is winding down, too many people want out. I predict an end to this war. If you wish to know where you and your husband will end up, contact me. God bless, namaste

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I can only imagine the terror you have dreaming this. My heart goes out to you. I would be very happy to tap into your dreams and the situation and tell you if he is going or if they mean something else. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.