gavan

over 13 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

my life seems to be changing. i feel the urge to move on but my responsabilities hold me back. i need some serious advice.i’ve been told money is coming my way. i believe it. Its somthing thats been lacking for me for too long now. i’m concered that if it does come then i could have other relationship worries. If you can help i wont forget you, that a promise. i feel i’ve payed my karmic debt and now it’s time. 7/4/57

over 13 years ago

Hi, come to me for a reading.

over 13 years ago

See as per the nadi principles of indian astrology its very clear that a good relationship is just not possible. You can keep that in mind and then take it from there. The said effect can be reduced by other ways and reduce problems. Contact with dob (time and place) details.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I would suggest you speak to a budget advisor through a community advice centre they can refer you and its free. What they can do is advise what your responsibilities are such at tax when one receives a large sum of money such as winnings etc. Each country this differs. Also they can advise of how to invest etc and refer you to other organisations that can also help.

A community advice centre such as citizens advice beaureau also have information on other things such as family trusts to protect your money.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey gavin :) im lea nice to meet you, call now for a true reading im picking up much energy from you very easy person to read. godbless