is he interested and will he call again?

over 13 years ago

Been talking to this guy for over two months, we have seen each other twice since it is long distance, but he take sometimes two or three days to contact me or text me back when i text first, saying sorry that he has been busy, etc im not sure what his level of interest is. i call him last friday nite prior to going out to dinner with my best friend, have not heard back since and its been two days, this is the first call i made to him in a long time,not sure if this is the norm of him taking time to call back or he is trying to let me down easy. its annoying, sometimes he has called me on his own too every few days so what is going on?

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

I can relate to how you are feeling Nina. May I help you with this? Give me a call.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello write your and his date or birth,time,place and full name. I can help your better. Join me in chat for answer. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Blessings dear. This man is not that into you, he is not the one. A true love has real interest. it’s time to break away and prepare for the one who is REALLY supposed to love you and be with you. I can help you attract this person into your life. God bless. Namaste

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Sorry to hear he has not been giving what you have been wishing. I can only imagine how frustrated you are. I will look into his mind, heart, and soul and tell you if he really did “forget” is blowing you off, or if there is a chance between you two. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
ladykate didn't upload a photo

Katie (ladykate)

14 posts

He’s not trying to “let you down easy”.. but that’s basically his way of saying “let’s stay friends”.. I know your really interested in him and I feel like your meant to continue talking to him to learn some lesson crucial to you life’s path… but you want the truth and your done wasting your time with people who aren’t looking for something serious. If you want details or have any other questions feel free to let me know. ;)

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details through spirit and see what your future will be with this person and if he will be I n your future . I will give you the truth. On line live chat – I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well theres a lot going on in his life rght now he has stress and he is not ready yet to be in a long term relationship

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Margarita,

I can see this question was from long ago and you have long since moved on from this individual (no longer have anything to do with him).

If you ever need a reading again, you know how to get the help you need!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat!

over 5 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello contact me today to find all the answers you seek. I feel a very strong connection to your situation and would love to give you insight and information.

over 5 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what lies ahead.

Hope to hear from you!

Bluedragon