why hasn't this come to pass...

over 13 years ago

HI

Just about a little bit over 2 years ago I got a psychic reading from a psychic name Dijon and he told me how I was going to meet a guy between 28 to 36 older than..I am 27 years old till this day..and he told me I would have twins by that man…Since recently like I got a psychic reading from a reader named MRS Grace she told me I was suppose have a had two kids by now and married But I’m not and don’t…till this day I am very confused and didn’t understand why? I’ve never met the man I am suppose to be with..and others around me keep telling a lot of times readings aren’t always meant for those being read..They also twisted my readings I got too…I’m still single and to be honest my heart is sadden…Because I thought things would be great for me but there not…Because Of the heavy interference of others around me…Can somebody give me some kind of peace of mind..THis ways heavy on my heart….alot..Will it still happen?

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hello. I’m not a psychic – but but that bit you’ve mentioned about readings not being meant for those being read.. I’ve never been told this, but have always questioned it, because at times when i have had a small reading/predictions being made, it’s as if what was predicted was happening to someone else, so thanks for sharing that. All i know is, is that when the predicitons don’t come to pass – it’s because our lives constantly change.. It’s dis-heartening when a great prediction is made, but don’t happen, that’s why i then started asking, what was seen for me, and asked how to make sure that the prediction DID come to pass. It was then, i was told to go with the flow. I’ve been learning a lot about readimgs and so on over the past two years. I hope you really do find this happiness in which you’re seeking. I’m not sure if you already have, but give Rena Goodman a try. All the best. :) xx

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello better chat. Provide your date of birth,time,place of birth with full name. I work with birth chart. See the destiny defined by God can’t be change so whether you contact to any astrologer or not things will happened according to destiny. So if you are feeling trouble by getting reading from astrologer then best you don’t go to any astrologer. Because this is also true that no psychic or astrologer can tell you 100% truth. Nothing on this earth is 100%. But if you want to discuss your problems and trying to find out some light about your future then for necked truth you are welcome. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hello sweetie. I know it is very frustrating when you don’t get accurate and honest readings and when you have been holding onto hope of meeting this great person everyone has told you about. I would be very happy to do a chat reading for you and honestly accurately with no BS tell you when I see you meeting someone and your whole future together. Please contact me in chat. Much Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
ladykate didn't upload a photo

Katie (ladykate)

14 posts

It’s nothing that you’ve done wrong your on the right track, you were probably reading with a less then authentic psychic. If it helps put your mind at ease, you didn’t do anything wrong and your still on track to meet your special someone. Your not too late to have kids either and I still see that happening.. Two girls and a boy. Just know that your on the right path and even though your getting by day to day there is bigger and better things waiting for you. You’ve dealt with the nonsense long enough and you don’t have too much waiting to go, I see you finding love, sincere love within the next year and a half… by the end of august of next year you’ll be married to your life partner.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Please let me help you and see what the rest of these months ahead of 20 18 , two months and if you will meet the right one for your future , I read the spirit and only tell you the truth on all of your concerns for now and future . I will give you when and how oyu will meet this person , the right one for marriage and future , happiness . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG TIME AGO QUESTION, IF YOU STILL HAVENT FOUND YOUR SOUL MATE THERE ARE MANY REASONS FOR THINGS SUCH AS THIS. IF THIS IS STILL ONGOING IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WANT ANSWERS CALL ME.