HOW DO I KNOW IF LOVED ONES AROUND ME FROM THE OTHER SIDE

over 13 years ago

hi how would i know if my loved ones are around me from the other side i was very close to one of my family who sadly was took suddenly from me 9 years ago …

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Margaret,

Born a Psychic Medium I can open myself as an empty vestal for communication between you and anyone. Join me in chat so we may get started right away.

Waiting To Connect For You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
mariachristina didn't upload a photo

Maria Lyons (mariachristina)

4 posts

Give me names and ages! And i will contact them!

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I usually dream about people who’ve passed on, and I take it as visitations from them. My father plays tricks on us.

over 13 years ago
don21 didn't upload a photo

Donta Norman (don21)

1 post

Sorry that your loved one got token. But what I could say is that if u keep praying and asking the lord to please bring your love one back I promise you he would.

over 13 years ago
fiey_consult didn't upload a photo

hafizah (fiey_consult)

1 post

love does not necessarily possess. let it go when you cant take it. appreciate those who have sacrificed much for you because happiness is yours when you know how to respect others.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I read that if you place an object such as a photo on your tv and say the loved one that you want to visit they will make themselves known by knocking the photo off the tv.

Usually loved ones come to us in our dreams warn us give us messages. But yes your loved ones are watching over you even though you can’t see them.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING BACK TO ME . MY BROTHER WAS 39 AND MY FATHER WAS 73 .. BOTH TOOK AWAY WITHOUT ME SAYING GOOD BYE XX

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

That’s interesting what Angel says, because a few weeks after an uncle had passed, his photograph was on top of the television, and every morning for about three days, the photo would be on the floor.

And, to answer your question Margaret,.. Dreams as mentioned can be a sign, aswell as aromas, the sensing of someone around you. Objects being moved.

Each and every case will be different. You can try asking for them to show you a sign if they’re present. Before you go to sleep, ask for them to come to you in your dreams. Either in your mind, or out loud. When I say Out Loud, I don’t mean to get a Mega-Phone lol. I am sensing though that there’s one person in paticular who you’re hoping to hear from.. Is it a male figure, and if so, is there some kind of uniform he wore? (I see a certain photograph) I also sense a female you’d like to know about.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

people have claimed to smell my deceased grandpa’s cologne and i also heared the scent of flowers can be a sign.

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

They are around you. You can make direct connection with them any time. You only must understand they are now vibrating at a much higher level and their essence is still the same but they will have let go of all their limiting beliefs and opinions that where typical for their personalities when they where still in physical form…so you might not recognize them instantly…

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

If people want proof then why, in the age where no one smokes, and usually only cigarettes, do I sometimes smell my dad’s cigar or pipe smoke 12 years after he died and 30 years after he stopped smoking? Is the scent so ingrained in my nose and lungs that I’m still having cravings and side effects from it???? Don’t think so! :)

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

loved ones are are all ways with us they some times show up in dreams to tell you something you must hear such as a warning or just to show you there with you..

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

but some of the time others will pose as your loved ones in dreams some thing dark but you sould be able to tell the diffrents be tweet the two