What can I expect for me in the next few months

over 12 years ago
meera didn't upload a photo

meera

1 post

Hi I am a single 44 yr old woman, life has been pretty up and down for the last few months and I had met someone sometime back who got back in touch in January wanting to see me but things have not worked out as I was hoping. He is 45, scorpio and I am sagitarrius. I’d like information on work and relationship and perhaps ideas about moving somewhere abroad.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

fro, just picking up your vibes off of your post, you can expect alot of stress, you can run from it but it always finds ya, i see you have been through alot in life good and bad but mostly bad, you have went through things you wish you havent, somtimes you feel negative and as if theres nothing you can do to help your happiness, call or msg me and i will look into a deeper reading for you i need to connect mor eon your energy, blessings

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please contact me for an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward.

blessings

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Your the year of the horse he is the year of the snake which are not compatible and looking at scorpio and saggittarius scorpio are serious and intense while saggittarius are the opposite. Have a read up on chinese astrology and western astrology to understand better. I have found scorpios to be quite manipulative there are 2 types the 1st who make threats but never go through with it and the other who does go through with the threats.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
mariachristina didn't upload a photo

Maria Lyons (mariachristina)

4 posts

I do agree with Lea with some. you have been through quite a lot in relationships. You need someone that deserves you for you. You have not felt really loved by someone in a very long time. You need that back.. This man you speak of i do not see in your life for a long time.. for more info plz contact me. I tried to write a lot on here but wouldn’t let me post! Blessigns

over 12 years ago

You need to provide atleast the date of birth details to find out if things will work out between the two of you.