soulmates

over 13 years ago

I meet this guy 12 mths ago.. wrong timing as we were both going through seperations.. But we have stayed in contact… we click.. and I believe he is my soulmate.. as I have never meet someone like this before.. I am 38 and he is 6 mths younger.. My dob 10 may 1972 and his 17th sept 1972… I would like to know if we are just going to have a friendship or will this develop into more of a serious relationship? THANKS

over 13 years ago
none didn't upload a photo

The Love Psychic (none)

9 posts

Hello, contact me live chat session at only .99 per min. Let me channel in on things for you and see what is ahead regarding your questions, blessings

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hey sweetie. I can feel how strong the connection is between you two and you two are really meant to be together. I would be very happy to read his mind, heart, and soul and see where this is going. Please check out my profile and if you like what you see please contact me for a reading. Love and Light.

over 5 years ago

Hello, I would love to give you a reading on romance and relationships , and what the future is going to hold , and what is ahead these months ahead of the rest of 2018 . I will give you the truth through spirit and much more . On line now I read the spirit of the person and situation . Live cha t. I have specials today . Come in and let me give you full insight and details . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

So fun responding to posts that are 8 years old. :-D

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/22/18-10/29/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and it seems that something more will be coming out of this , im on line if you wanna chat .

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️