Whats in store for my future

over 13 years ago

What will happen in my near future?, a move Job, my relationship, family , money??

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

I would love to help bring you peace in all areas. Please contact me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , i can tell you what future is holding for you and answer your all questions briefly . please contact me on a live chat so we can do a reading . thanks . blessed be .

over 5 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me tell you what is ahead for all of your concerns and more for the rest of the months ahead and weeks , A lot of changes ahead , I will give you the truth . and help . I have specials today y. let me help you for the future here and what to avoid . I see a lot of ahead . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Miss Nichola,

You realize you have the ability to influence much of what happens to you and how soon things begin to start moving. I understand you are feeling stuck; presently.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Mystic, this one is also over 8 years old!! hahaha!!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing is there is new doors opening up for you good things are coming im on line .

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

CONTACT ME NOW FOR THE TRUTH TO YOUR FUTURE LOVE & CAREER READINGS $10 CALL NOW!!!