Help I'm confused

over 12 years ago

Hi my name is Tina. Back in Sept 2010 I meet this wonderful man online, we chatting for about a month then we meet and we instanly clicked and 2 weeks later we were dating. Then in Nov he moved in with me and on Dec 19th he asked me to marry him. We were happy til about March 2011 when all we did was fight, so on March 13 he moved out, told me he needed some space and they he would be back eventually. well I’ve tried tried talking to him and telling him I was sorry for I what I did. Then he decdeied we are just friends. His excate words are ” we are just friends for now, and when I’m ready to date again you will be the first to know” He knows I love him and that he does make me happy. I’m just so confused about it I don’t know if he wants me back or if I should move on. And the week before he broke up with me I had a miscarriage and its hard as hes not there to help me deal with it. I find the he would rather go drinking with his buddies all the time now. Then today he told me we are happy as friends. Sooo confused I need help

over 12 years ago

my dob is 06/17/79 his is 04/03/72

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Begging etc won’t bring him back in fact that has scared him off. Things happened very fast you hardly knew each other I would have made him wait and chase you for a bit longer.

I would suggest you have a read of win back love by annalyn caras and catchem and keepem by christian carter if there is any chance for that guy to come back. Follow the programmes exactly.

Guys work to a different timeframe to women.

I see that you are a gemini but also the year of the sheep and he is an aries air signs and fire signs are supposed to compliment each other.

If you do things right he will be back. Do not contact him at this point let him contact you as he needs to miss you to want to come back.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
divinefate's photo

Sky taylor (divinefate)

6 posts

Hi Tina, first off I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It is one of the worse things to experience. I would love to help you and offer an insight as to where this relationship is going or if its even going anywhere. Please contact me.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey tina, im lea. from what its showing me is that this person has been a big part of your life since a while now and you just feel useless right now because there is nothing you know how to do that can bring you and him closer, this is where i come in, let me help as so much of be your guidance all j.ks aside im a seriouse person and only speak the truth with no sugarcoating so be prepared and call me tina godbless.

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I’m really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. And your new husband behaving like this on top of your grief will make you feel even more vulnerable. But let me tell you, you are worth more that this guy who is not standing up to his responsibilities. You need to look after yourself now and make sure you get proper healing and councelling for your grief. Your worth as a mother to be is valid and you need to do nice things for your baby which make you feel acknowledged as a mother and which validate your right to grieve, and will help you move forward. I found a nice book to keep my sympathy cards, scan picture, a poem, and pressed flowers from bouquets for my Daisy helped. I bought a plant for her (which a visitor killed by watering it the wrong way!) You are entitled to grieve. That is something I didn’t believe because someone said it’s just a miscarriage. It’s still a baby, your baby, which was alive inside you and part of you. You are allowed…. I think emotions on all sides are raw. You probably got married in the heat of the moment. In the throws of new love. Marriage does change people and relationships and status. It’s a big thing. And the pressure of a new life coming probably just did both your heads in. But he should be seeing you through your grief, instead of causing you more! I wonder if he feels so helpless and unhappy and guilty himself he just wants to hide and run off. This is a natural, misguided, reaction. Don’t allow him to come back into your life until you are happy and independent in yourself and feel ready to deal with him in a way which clearly says to him that you are calling the cards and being in control of what you want and expect from him. Don’t go running to him or letting him date you when he feels like it! Lots of love in this difficult time for you. xx

over 12 years ago
esoteric.hope's photo

Esoteric Hope (esoteric.hope)

5 posts

I am so very sorry to hear about your miscarriage and the hard time you have been going through. I am picking up on unfinished business in the area of love as well as a very deep connection between the two. Please contact for a more in depth reading.

God Bless, Esoteric Hope.

over 12 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Im sorry dear I wish you good luck better luck than mine. I also want to appolize if someone considered my good wishes wrong here. I have the feeling that Lea would help you.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey tina its lea awaitning your call :) thanks