Direction Needed??

over 13 years ago

Hi I have recently had split up with my long term boyfriend and had to close down my business. I also have some family issues I have been wondering about. In general I feel like I am lacking direction and wondered if there were any pointers anyone could give me while my future seems so uncertain? Thank you

Laura

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hey sweetie. So sorry to hear of the struggles you are experiencing. I would be very happy to give you a reading and bring you some peace of mind. Plese meet me in chat for a paid reading. Love and Light.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO AND WELCOME. CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT FOR YOUR TRYING SITUATION AND FIND THE ANSWERS THAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. ASK, WHEN CALLING ABOUT MY SUMMER SPECIALS.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you insight and what is ahead for you and much more. I see many changes through spirit . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I am only and can help. Ready to chat (:

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/20/18-08/27/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials! No refunds.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the guides is that one door has closed but another one is getting ready to open , im n line if you want a session, there will be new doors opening up for you for true success,