waiting

over 13 years ago

i cant shake the feeling that he has found someone else which really hurts, we arent in a committed relationship but being seeing him for nearly 5 years and i have told him i am willing to wait. we would talk all the time basically until we fell asleep but lately he calls me once for a bit and thats it. I hardly see him we dont go out anywhere if i do see him its at our houses.. Im scared i have set myself up for heartache I need to know if we will ever be..

my dob 9th feb 83 his 9th aug 79

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

hi, Nicole. Sounds as if he is taking this relationship for granted. Start circular daating. Show him that you aren’t his exclusively. It doesn’t mean jump into bed with anyone to play games and make him jealous. Just ask, or open yourself out to being asked by, other men. Don’t lead them on, just be friendly and natural with them and learn how you interact with body language as much as conversation. Learn to ‘read’ men. You are still a free person and independent. Start looking after yourself and enjoying things on your own terms without waiting for him to allow you to enjoy life. Once you start giving off independent vibes instead of needy ones, he’ll either go for good, and you’ll be in a position to show him you don’t need him, or he’ll turn round because he’ll wonder why he isn’t so important anymore. At the moment you are emotionally dependent on him and that’s a turn off for a man. You are also saying things are ok and you are prepared to wait. You’re saying that BUT meaning another…that you are waiting for him… you are indirectly expecting something of him which is being dependent on him for your needs. He senses your desperation and expectation. What you should be saying is that you’ll wait BUT you aren’t going to stop enjoying male company or accepting an occasional date with a guy. You have to make this guy work for you so he appreciates what he’s got. Hope this helps x

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

if in 5 years he still not in a committed relationship with you, then I would suggest for you to try to move on. I know its easier said than done, but when a man wants something he’ll make sure he have it. Unfortunately it sounds like he doesnt have the same feelings that you have for him.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away. Contact me for detailed an accurate and honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward.

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

chat to a psychic get a tarot reading and then leave him theres nothing to lose and you cant have a hearthbrake I would suggest a soulmate talk and spell if he was too stupid to see what he had all that he could had think about you and what you are looking for and what you want some time not all of us are lucky so go and take the chances you are beautiful.