Which Path?

over 13 years ago

Hi, Need help in knowing which path to follow. Been offered a new career not sure whether the right option is to take it or to stay where I am. Also needing to know the possibility of having a child in the near future.

Thanks

over 13 years ago
purpledove26's photo

Shenice, Lady of the Oracle... (purpledove26)

1 post

Hey Natasha I was reading your post and while reading heard a mele voice. I feel like there is a male pushing you to take this other position. I feel like you dont really want to talk the new job but not like the one you got know. I was feeling tire at a desk. I feel you have a heart’s desire to go in another direction. But you are scraced to talk the risk. Do you part time and transform from there. As for a child in the never future I was getting anything how every I would love to chat with you more about.

Peace and Blessings Shenice

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

i can help you pick the right path and weigh your options and tell you whats in store for you, depending in witch decision you make! i see good decisions awaiting for me to help you pick and i will also tell you the bad!

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hey natasha, if you are confused and need clarity let me help you. please contact me.

good luck

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Always follow you gut sometimes our minds can complicate things especially if we fear the unknown.

What is stopping you from taking up this offer. If you like where your and don’t want to change because your happy then basically you have answered your question.

As for the child in the future if your ready to have a child now then talk to your partner and if he is ready start trying. What do you want more to have a child or to work because you may have to pass on that opportunity if you want a child as that is a job in itself raising children.