doest feel right

over 13 years ago

I ended things with my boyfriend recently. He hasn’t been there for me and I could tell he was pulling away and it was over all a bad situation I guess. It just doesn’t feel right. what to do?!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Take time out for you let things play out as they are meant to if he contacts you then take it slowly and you will need to resolve things if you want him back. Let him contact you. Have a read of the following win back love by annalyn caras and catchem and keepem by christian carter if you are now having second thoughts about the breakup.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Hi…To look at the connections between you and him and why this doesnt feel right I need you to email or call me with your names and dates of birth…this would be way more accurste than giving an off the cuff reply

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Relationship often makes us frustrated. If you are confused and unsure and want to make the right decision let me help you. contact me when am on line else leave message giving your both birth data.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Haley,

I can feel your confusion and how frustrating it is to not comprehend.

Come Chat with Me Live and I assure you that everything will make perfect sense by the time our chat is through.

Here For You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey haley im lea. i see alot of confustion for you i have layd out 2 tarot cards and its showing me hurt/and/confustion. right now is what you need to do is be positive. contact me either by msg or by chat and i will observe your energyin order to give you accuracy many blessings!

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey haley im lea. i see alot of confustion for you i have layd out 2 tarot cards and its showing me hurt/and/confustion. right now is what you need to do is be positive. contact me either by msg or by chat and i will observe your energyin order to give you accuracy many blessings!

over 13 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

hey am new here but well connected to you issue and would like to offer my help to guide you. please do make a call