Closure with the baby I lost.

over 13 years ago
arlie's photo

Harley. (arlie)

1 post

Hi there. Me, Harley Holliday born 28th of Feb 1990 and my partner Timothy Cocks born 4th July 1983 miscarried two years ago on the 17th of July and I still have not had closure with my dearest angel and believe I cannot move on untill I do. Is my baby safe, happy and healthy? Who is my baby with? Also, will we have any more children in the near future?

over 13 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

I love children and i can also connect with spirits and spirit guides. Harley contact me asap.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight , on all of your questions . The spirit will show me and I will give you the answers . . I see many wonderful things for the future , you need to come in and let me read you . I’m on live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

I’m a clairvoyant psychic, I can connect with your energy, your partners energy, and also the babies, I can give you all the answers you have on pending questions. I hope to help you get the closure you’re looking for Harley. ~rose aurorarose

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi there Harley,

I would recommend you see a past life regression hypnotherapist. The hypnotist can help you communicate with your precious child in trance.

Meanwhile, I assure you that your baby is safe, happy and healthy. Hypnotherapy would simply prove that to you and you might be able to see your baby as s/he is now.

Our bodies are but a cocoon. When we are sick or very old we feel very limited in how we can move. Yet after death, we leave the confines of our bodies and can come and go like a butterfly and be anywhere they want.

The only one suffering in this situation is those who lost their hopes and dreams for sharing the life with the child. I’m so very sorry for your loss. My sister carried her baby full term and is just now (40 years later) really coming to more peaceful terms with it. I’m so sorry for your grief and wish we could all be spared of such sorrow.

Mystic_SunTiger