...Change ...

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Things have been tough. Things are still tough. Can anyone tell if i will there will ever be any good changes, i’ll accept the truth! Even if there’s no change seen, then i’ll appreciate any advice on how to make changes. I’m fed up of things being this way. I’m trying techniques, but if there are any that others may be able to suggest then i’d be grateful. There has to be good things out there for me, surely?

over 13 years ago
rena didn't upload a photo

Taurus Renee (rena)

7 posts

I see oceans of tears flowing from your eyes this very minute. Your needs will naturally be met. Do not fear. You can now trust that you will be sustained for the rest of your journey. You will only know which turn to take next by remaining non-judgemental. Balance real evidence without letting the past get in the way. The ocean of tears is a cleansing force. You will make the right choices going forward as your vision will be crystal clear. The changes you have gone through need to be digested. You are a newly emerged butterfly whos wings must dry before you take flight into your new awakening. What lies between you and your bright loving future is stregnth. Emotional stregnth will overcome challenges that make you want to fall to your knees. Your stregnth of charecter is being put to test. The trial before the blessing. Even as I write this, you have seen the first glimmer of light after the storm that has been your life. The light brings hope, guidance and inspiration. You can only see forward now. Let the past not hinder you. Ambition to be happy will motivate you in this moment in time. Peace & Blessings.

over 13 years ago
happytoo715 didn't upload a photo

Cassandra (happytoo715)

18 posts

Contact me asap.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hello..

I have been speaking to Rena, and can only describe the reading as ‘deep!’ I have not had a reading like that before. I was shocked to learn that I am continually cheating death, and although I assumed that would be a bad thing, apparantly, it’s not! It does explain a lot about my life though – My physical life! And, i’ve always said to myself, ‘I don’t think i’m meant to be here!’ Now I know why I feel myself saying that!!

For those of you reading this, Go for a reading, and see for yourself.. Like I have said, I’ve not had a reading like that before!

I found she was well in-tune to my feelings, and I was constantly replying with ‘Yes, you’re right!’

I advise those of you reading this to go and get a reading for yourself, to see what I mean.. She’s caring, and the reading is all about ‘YOU’ .. There’s small-talk in between, but Rena will talk and talk, (about you), and only you, advising you on whatever the spirits are telling her. That’s a Great Thing! Very fast typer, and she doesn’t care about the money. To Rena, this is all about what she can do for you, she believes in helping others!

Thankyou Rena. I shall keep in touch.. By what you have said, there’s a lot more I need to understand about myself.

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi your energy is very strong and because of that this is why you are here there is truly a reason for you here there is a big change coming in your life i would love to take a deeper look inside for you please contact me for a chat

over 5 years ago

hello, I see a lot of changes in your life , and I see for the days and weeks ahead of the rest of these months and weeks ahead , what you need to do . for 20 18 October , and the next two months , going into the new year . I see you have had a lot of tough breaks , But come in line today , I’m on now and let me help you , I know I can . I give you the truth and much more . Hope to hear from you live chat . I have specials today . Blessings