What it meant my dream?

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

I just want an opinion from someone about my dream when I was awake when Jenilee left me I could really see the house her with a gold ring and the baby girl I never had she walked hold my leg and sayed daddy I appologized to her many times for failing her and her mom even if things werent my mom but beyond my control I still failed them brake my words even it doesnt mather really I would like some answers I really need a friend some help and answers and I really wish I could have a chat.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

edited for content

You have been given answers you did not like but that does not give you the right to make demands of everyone here as you have and continue to do so. You have clearly shown you have no respect whatsoever people are here to make money you are dipping your hands into their livelihoods without any thought whatsoever. If you want friends join a club or group.

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

I humbly appologize if someone feels I have done something wrong please dont ignore me and reply to me I really would appreciate your messages help I really need help answers and a friend I really need someone to chat with or at least message please understand I havent used improper language if you consider im sorry please contact me and help me this dream when I was awake is really important to me. Humbly I appologize waiting for help and answers I would like to know what is the problem and talk educatedly I will listen and discuss politletly and I will listen. Man I really miss her its hollow not to have anything and anyone please understand.