discomfort on my left shoulder

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Can anyone tell me whats causing the discomfort on my left shoulder? I cannot pinpoint the are, there’s this pain/discomfort on certain movement or when i put weight on it. i’m thinking on having it massage and just wanna make sure it’s not something that would require surgery or something. Please help :)

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Look at what you have been up to recently have you over done it stretching for something or slept on it the wrong way or over done it exercising such as weight training and not stretched properly see a doctor to be referred to a physio for treatment

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

im not to sure honestly about your shoulder but i see you taking a trip with a loved one and anoter couple. please take caution when you do, i would honestly love to go deeper into this, godbless and i see some distance between you and a child?

over 13 years ago
psychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Roger Davidson (psychicadvisor)

14 posts

Psychic’s Are Not Doctors Certain Matters We Can Help With and Others We Can Not, This Is One Of Them.

But From My Other Point Of View I Will Say Its Most Likely Caused From The Cold, & Sore Muscles, Same Thing Happened To Me, Except It Was Everywhere You Need To See Your Dr and Find Out Whats Going On.

God Bless, I Hope You Feel Better.