I'm confused what to do next?

over 13 years ago

I have 9 months of college left, not sure what to do after that. My love life and career has me confused. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks,

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

i would recommend you talk to a careers guidance councellor and look at your options and put into action a plan of some sort

Have you thought about extending your studies to a masters or bachelors degree taking it as far as you can

Have you thought about volunteer work to gain experience in your chosen field

Have you thought about what job you want to be doing as a result of your studies I would check what is required as things do change

Have you prepared a cv for when you apply for jobs

As for the rest it maybe a test

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

I have a lot on my plate…Right now. A test? Wow.

over 13 years ago

I’ve thought about getting my BA, resume, career option, volunteer work, and etc. Wow…Little old me and only me with so much ahead. Love life…Wow…A test? Wow.

over 13 years ago
ladyofthemystictarot's photo

Sandra Smith (ladyofthemystictarot)

1 post

I think that it’s a lot to think about all at once, you are just finishing college, so your energy may need to be focused on finishing and ending that chapter. Although there are a lot of people who meet their future partners at college, it may not ben the case with you, you may meet the person elsewhere.

Look at what you enjoyed about your course at college and then you can use those skills, and sharpen them

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Your birth numbers show a tremendous amount about the directions best to take in life…contact me with your name and date of birth…you will be surprized what is revealed