my ex contacted me

over 13 years ago

Hello, my name is Marc, born May 8 1981. My exgirlfriend (Mélanie, born November 4 1987) and I broke up in December after being together for 3 years. She recently contacted me to ask me to join her flyball (canine sport) team with my dog. Dogs are our big passion. Is that her way to let me know that she wants to get close to me again and maybe have a fresh start at our relationship? Thanks for your time.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Helo Marc, yes !!she is very much possessive. As i do see you too have feelings for her yet. Please contact me to give you more clarity.

good luck

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The best advice join and see where it goes with her take it slowly and reconnect with her let things happen naturally but you will need to put past issues that caused the breakup to rest I would recommend you have a read of annalyn caras work win back love.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey marc, we have chated before and as i told you she will contact you.. take things slow :) contact me if you need anything, she does want to see you she misses you. godbless

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

Blessings..

over 13 years ago

Thanks to all of you! It gives me a little bit of hope. I think I will join the team and try to take things slowly and not expect too much. Thanks again! Cheers :)

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

What I see here is that you and she may have a lot of commonalities however she says one thing at times and does the other…her grounding is all over the place

over 13 years ago

SOUL… I’m a little confused as what you are trying to say, can you please clarify a bit? Thanks

over 13 years ago

Hello. What I’m seeing is a lot of positiveness, if you come to me I’ll tell you everything and it’ll be a pleasant surprise definitely. I give time frames and very good advice, unlimited questions and I’m very patient with my time but also will not waste yours. Blessings.

over 13 years ago

Will we be together again soon? I was hoping by the beginning of summer we would we be back together again… I miss her dearly… I still love her so much… :(

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Good luck man im so jealous I dont have anything and anyone and I miss my exfiance so much and I also lost her to someone else.

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Sorry I have taken awhile…she is one that doesnt know what she wants…if she cant perform at her best it bothers her…she needs to be boss…Please contact me and I will go deeper for you into how to get this into balance

over 13 years ago

Ivan buddy, thanks for your comment. I wish you luck also. But if you really want her back, start by taking care of yourself! Get a hobby, see some friends and don’t act so desperate and depressed. That’s a real turnoff to women and it’ll get you nowhere. Believe me, I learned the hard way too. Now if you start taking care of yourself, feeling better about yourself, being happy by yourself, you might have a better chance of getting her back. Think about it, would you take you back in the state that you are right now? Women want a confident man, a strong man (mentally, emotionally), a happy man, someone who’s comfortable with who they are, not just who they’re with. In the state you are now, she probably thinks that you don’t have much to offer her. And sorry to say but she is probably right. Back off of her a little bit, give her some space, some breathing room, some time to think and to miss you. You’ve probably done all that you can to try and get her back, and most likely did more damage than anything else by begging, pleading, bargaining and acting so desperate and depressed. This is not how you’re going to get her back. Believe me, I tried also, BIG MISTAKE! Now I have to try and repair all those mistakes and it’s not easy! Sometimes, less is more. Try and show her that you CAN live without her, that you CAN be happy without her, leave her alone for a little bit. Work on yourself, you problems, in being happy with and by yourself. Get a new hobby, start working out, anything to take your mind off of her for awhile. Then when you’re happy and feel better, maybe she’ll realize what she’s lost and maybe, just maybe she’ll be willing to talk about coming back to/with you. Like angel suggested to me, have a read of Annalyn Caras work Win Back Love. It’s going to help you immensly. I have tried a really similar method, but this one is even more complete and it did help alot. I have seen some positive results already. I’m still not quite where I wanna be, but I’ve made some pretty good progress. At least she’s willing to talk to me now and she’s nicer and nicer every time. She’s even willing to spend time with me now, she invited me to join in one one of her hobbies, although I think she might still be in ’’friends mode’’. It’s not quite where I want to be, but it’s a heck of a step up from where I was a month ago. I have not given in just yet, I told her I’d think about it for a bit and let her know, and she replied ’’ I think you’d really like it, your dog too and besides it’s not that hard’’ and so on… Her trying to convince me is a good sign I think, it means I’ve taken SOME of the power back. But maybe if I give in now, she’ll lose the ’’miss me’’ factor and we’ll end up being just friends and nothing more.If I continue to hold my end, make her wait and miss me a bit more, continue to work on myself and the things she held against me, I think I might have a pretty good shot at this. But I don’t think I’m there yet. I think if I give in right now and start seeing her on her own terms, I might get stuck in the friend zone, that’s not where I want to be and once you’re there it’s hard to get out. But I can see she is starting to miss me, having second thoughts maybe even about leaving me but she is still not quite ready to commit to me still and have another shot at our relationship, so I’m going to wait it out a few more weeks and see what happens. It won’t be easy as some part of me thinks that I may be missing an opportunity, but at the same time, I can’t bark and roll over every time she asks me too. If she really wants me back she’s going to have to work for it a little bit. If she really just wants to be friends, well at least I’ll have that and she will probably be willing to be friends still in a couple of weeks or months, so I really have nothing to lose I think. It feels a little bit like we’re playing a game of power, and I hate playing games, I’m usually a pretty straightforward/honest kind of guy, but that hasn’t helped me at all in this situation, it even made things worse. So if I have to play this ’’game’’’ to be with her again, then I will. *AND IF ANYONE KNOWS IF I’M DOING THE RIGHT THING OR NOT BY MAKING HER WAIT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW, PLEASE. (DON’T MEAN TO SHOUT HERE, SORRY)* Anyways have a read of Annalyn’s work, it will do you a world of good, it’s really not that expensive and worth every penny!!! Good luck and stay strong!! I feel for you buddy!! Cheers

over 13 years ago

SOUL Thank you, and yes I think that you are right!! :) She does like power. But then again, never was she bossy with me during our relationship, but I think I have given her that power by pleading and begging for her to come back and she’s taken a liking to it, it makes her feel important, in control. That’s probably the main reason we’re not together again by now or at least one of the reasons. But I feel I’m making progress slowly, but surely. But I could be wrong. But as I believe and as I’ve been told positive thinking = positive energies, so staying positive might help my situation. However, I don’t know if you think what you feel is a good thing or a bad thing and if you feel I still have a chance at a relationship with her. Thanks again for your reply! God bless!

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Pleading and begging may come across as a weakness…you do have to be careful here that she isnt playing your emotions to keep you tied

over 13 years ago

Thanks again Soul! That’s exactly what I was telling ivand about begging and pleading. The more I pleaded, bargained, promised, begged, the more she pushed me away. Now that I have stopped and am giving her some space, I think she might be missing the attention… It is a possibility that she is keeping me on the back burner, but that also means she is still thinking about me and is not sure she is ready to let me go, which could be a good thing. But I’ll do my best to remain careful and aware. God bless..